At our Harley-Davidson® dealerships in Leeds and Gateshead, you'll be delighted to hear that all of our technicians has received industry-leading training from the Harley-Davidson® University before being let anywhere near your motorcycle. Upon successfully completing initial training and the related exams, our technicians are then required to attend regualr refresher training courses. So for those tricky and unexplainable issues, you can rest assured that the best in the business are taking good care of your pride and joy.
1. Our staff are factory trained. Your bike may look authentically old but underneath the skin it’s crammed with technology.
2. They attend Harley-Davidson’s £4 million purpose-built University training facility to keep their skills up-to-date.
3. We have the latest computer-based diagnostic tools, which ultimately help to save you time and money.
4. We have invested in over £20,000 of Harley-Davidson speciffiedl tools to make sure your bike is never damaged and allwork is performed efficiently.
5. Our staff have direct access to Harley-Davidson Motor Company engineers and the factory at which your bike was manufactured.
6. Your Motorcycle is usually worth more when it comes time to trade it in.
7. We only use factory-approved and tested Genuine Motor Parts keeping your Harley 100% the real deal.
8. Your motorcycle is automatically checked to see if the Motor Company has issued any product improvements or safety recalls for your bike.
9. A current model year Harley® as a service loan bike.
10. The opportunity to discover more about the Harley-Davidson® range and see the latest accessories and MotorClothes®.
11. Free customer wi-fi & coffee.